Episode 1959 · 1 month ago
What Wisdom Can Founders Gain from the Co-Founder of a $1.1 Billion Exit?
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
Tech founders get plenty of advice. Wouldn’t it be great to learn from someone that’s done it multiple times and had a $1.1 billion exit?
What we talked about:
- The origin stories of Jim’s companies
- Rabbits, deer, and elephants — and when to go after them
- Metrics to track to reduce churn
- Common mistakes founders make
In-Stream Audio SearchNEW
Search across all episodes within this podcast
Episode 1967 · 1 month ago
Episode 1966 · 1 month ago
In this episode, Dan Sanchez introduces B2B Growth’s first ever bi-monthly deep dive and explains why he chose to explore Account Based Marketing as his first topic.
Episode 1965 · 4 weeks ago
Episode 1964 · 1 month ago
1. Balancing parenting while working
2. Why nobody is talking about the struggle
3. Tips for staying more productive as a parent and professional
4. Including your work in your home life and your home life in your work