Episode 1933 · 2 months ago
Accelerating Sales with Unexpected Honesty
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In this episode of the #CX series, Ethan Beute, Chief Evangelist at BombBomb, talks with Todd Caponi, author of The Transparency Sale, about adding transparency, authenticity, and unexpected honesty to your sales process - and why buyers love it.
Listen to more CX conversations on Ethan's podcast, The Customer Experience Podcast by clicking through one of the following links to your favorite podcast player:
In-Stream Audio SearchNEW
Search across all episodes within this podcast
Episode · 21 hours ago
In this episode, Dan Sanchez summarizes the lessons learned after doing a month-long deep dive into the topic of Account-Based Marketing.
For the deep dive, Dan interviewed 16 practitioners, thought leaders, and vendors, read 11 books, and recorded 9 solo episodes documenting the lessons learned along the way.
Episode · 1 day ago
In this episode, Dan Sanchez reviews every book he read on Account-Based Marketing and gives recommendations on which books are best and for who.
Here's the list of the books reviewed:
- B2B is ABM by Sangram Vajre
- Account-Based Marketing for Dummies by Sangram Vajre
- Practitioners Guide to Account-Based Marketing by Bev Burgess
- Account-Based Marketing by Chris Golec, Peter Isaacson, Jessica Fewless
- Buyer Based Marketing by Matthew Kraska
- No Forms, No Spam, No Cold Calls by Latane Conant
- The Book on Account-Based Marketing by Bassem Hamdy
- Unleash Possible by Samantha Stone
- Content-Based Networking by James Carbary
- Hot to Get a Meeting with Anyone by Stu Heinecke
- The Ultimate Sales Machine by Chet Holmes
Episode 1993 · 3 days ago
In this episode, Dan Sanchez shares multiple objectives that ABM can accomplish.
Episode 1992 · 4 days ago
In this episode, Dan Sanchez and James Carbary share a few good alternatives to events to benefit your ABM campaign.